Gigabyte has announced the imminent launch of a new slim gaming laptop which will be powered by an Intel Core i7-7700HQ quad-core processor and supported by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics.
The Gigabyte Aero 15 X gaming laptop is fitted with a 15.6 inch display offering users a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels as well as the ability to install up to 32 GB of memory thanks to its 2 x memory SODIMM slots, and 2 M.2 PCIe SSD slots.
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GDDR5 8GB
• 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor
• 5mm Thin Bezel Design: Experience True Visual Immersion
• X-Rite™ Pantone Certified: FHD Wide Angle Display
• 94.24Wh Huge Battery Capacity for Full-Day Productivity
• Thunderbolt™ 3: Up to 40Gbps
• USB 3.1 Type-C: 10Gbps / 5V 3A
• HDMI 2.0: Ultra HD 4K 60Hz Output
• Blazing-fast M.2 PCIe Gen.3 X4 SSD: Reach 2000MB/s
• DDR4 2400MHz – Up to 32GB
• GIGABYTE Fusion Keyboard: Professional Meets Style
• GIGABYTE Fusion Macro Software
• Unique Aesthetics with Aluminum Robust Body
• CNC Chassis: Brings Back the Art of Crafting
• Slim and Light Adapter with USB Charging Port
• Dolby Digital Plus™: Surround Sound Anywhere, Everywhere
• Intel 8265 WiFi card: With 3 times the speed
Visit the official Gigabyte website via the link below for full details, specifications and purchasing options.
Filed Under: Gadgets News, Laptops, Top News
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals